Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Preparing to Enter the Imaginarium

I've come up with a nice week long series of posts, but I'll need some time to get everything in order. The next two months are crunch time for my thesis, so daily posts will not be an option. I'll try and update at least 4 times a week.

I'm very excited about next week, but everyone is going to need to be prepared to use their imagination and creativity a bit. So instead of taking the week off from posting to prepare the next posts, I'll leave you with a daily TED talk (or something similar if I happen across it) that I hope will make you think.

Today's talk is from Jay Walker, curator of the Library of Human Imagination. Now, before you even watch the clip, think about different things that could be in such a library! What would you have a library of? These can be our Questions of The Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...