Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cool Stuff Sunday

I'd like to end this first, exciting week of blogging by thanking everyone that has helped spread the news of my new endeavor. I am grateful to have so much support and enthusiasm from friends and family. To thank you all (and because Sunday posts should be fun and light) I will be compiling cool videos, articles, pictures, etc from the week covering multiple disciplines every Sunday for your viewing enjoyment.

Today's post was a bit retroactively achieved, but I've already got next week's started, so whenever I find something that makes my day, I'll save it so I can make yours too.


Fellow Hi-SEAS applicant, Ryan Kobrick's interview discussing Yuri's Night. 









http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120305.html


I don't know how I feel about attempting to bring plantlife to inhospitable locations, such as Qatar, but I can't help but be impressed by the innovation of this project inspired by a camel's nostril! It doesn't hurt that they are exploring algae cultivation either.

Twisted Twister on Mars
Iridescent Dinosaur Feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...